About Dinas Powis Golf Club
Established in 1914, Dinas Powis is a beautiful but challenging parkland course which borders ancient woodlands and farmland with stunning views of the Vale of Glamorgan and over the Bristol Channel into Devon.
The course has superb natural drainage offering golf all year round and after completion of your round you are guaranteed a friendly atmosphere in the clubhouse.
The club has a variety of playing sections and societies so you can be sure to find the best one for you.
The golf club also holds a licence for the conduct of wedding ceremonies and with function rooms or marquee hire available makes a stunning location for that special day.
Membership is currently available.
- Acting Secretary – Mr Nicholas Osborne
- Club Professional – Mr Matthew Coombs
- Course Manager – Mr Julian Bartlett-Jones
- Head Chef – Mr Brian Stafford
- Bar Supervisor – Mr Michael Rogers
- Chair – Finance – Mr Nicholas Osborne
- Member – Treasurer – Mr Paul Williams
- Member – House – Mr Ian Eidman
- Member – Ground – Mr Richard Hird
- Member – Match Captain – Mr Ian Hearne
- President – Mr Marshall Anderson
- Captain – Mr Robert Wilson
- Deputy Captain – Mr Stuart Walker
- Immediate Past Captain – Dr Jonathon Jones
- Member – Mr Colin Smith (Wayfarers Section)
- Member – Mrs Sue Bridle (Ladies Section)
- Member – Mr Chris Hartry Jackdaws Section)
- Member – Mr John Bridle (Seniors Section)
- Member – Mr Lyndsay Bennett (Marketing/Communications)