About Dinas Powis Golf Club
Established in 1914, Dinas Powis is a beautiful but challenging parkland course which borders ancient woodlands and farmland with stunning views of the Vale of Glamorgan and over the Bristol Channel into Devon.
The course has superb natural drainage offering golf all year round and after completion of your round you are guaranteed a friendly atmosphere in the clubhouse.
The club has a variety of playing sections and societies so you can be sure to find the best one for you.
The golf club also holds a licence for the conduct of wedding ceremonies and with function rooms or marquee hire available makes a stunning location for that special day.
Membership is currently available.
- Acting Secretary – Mr Nicholas Osborne
- Club Professional – Mr Gareth Bennett
- Bar Supervisor – Mr Michael Rogers
- Course Manager – Mr Julian Bartlett-Jones
- Caterer – Mr Gareth Dommett
- Chair – Finance – Mr Nicholas Osborne
- Member – Treasurer – Mr Paul Williams
- Member – House – Mr Ian Eidman
- Member – Ground – Mr Richard Hird
- Member – Match Captain – Mr Ian Hearne
- President – Mr Marshall Anderson
- Captain – Dr Jonathon Jones
- Immediate Past Captain – Mr Matthew Hadley
- Member – Mr Lyndsay Bennett
- Member – Mr Colin Smith (Wayfarers Section)
- Member – Ms Annie Blackburn (Ladies Section)
- Member – Mr Huw Reynolds (Jackdaws Section)